Please rest assured, no matter what lawyers made us say, we aim to treat you exactly as we hope to be treated (fairly and with respect!) and we promise we will not sell or pass on your details to third parties. If you have any queries, please contact us.
Above & Beyond values your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information and to safeguarding the privacy of users to our site.
The website aandb.world is owned and operated by Integro Innovations Limited, trading as ‘Above & Beyond’. References to “Integro Innovations Limited”, “Integro Innovations”, “Integro”, “Above & Beyond”, “A&B”, “AB”, “we”, “us”, our”, “aandb.world”, “online shop”, “online store”, “shop”, “store” or “website” are references to Integro Innovations Limited. The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website. We are a company registered in England and Wales (company number 12440507).
We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 (the “Act”).
What Information Do We Collect About You and Why?
The information we collect from you enables us to process and fulfil orders you place with us, to process and fulfil subscriptions you purchase from us, to send you information or content in which you may be interested and to keep you abreast of any updates related to our Site. Your information will be used so we can offer you the opportunity to review products. We may also use this information to personalise and continually improve our Site.
Information We Collect Directly From You
You may browse our Site without registering an account. You may place an order for products without registering if you wish. To register with us, we request your name and a valid email address. As a part of the registration process, we will also ask you to select a password. We strongly suggest you choose a unique password consisting of at least 16 random characters and numbers. In certain circumstances, such as when making a purchase, we will request that you provide your credit or debit card information and your billing and shipping address. If you sign-up to our email news we will store your name, gender and country of residence (information that you give us when you sign-up). Every promotional email message sent from Above & Beyond will include instructions on how to remove yourself from the list should you no longer wish to receive these emailings. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) days for us to process opt-out requests. And we promise never to sell your details to any other company outside of our group. Your data may be transferred outside the EEA (European Economic Area). All information supplied to us will be stored securely for an indefinite period. You can request a copy of all the information we hold about you by contacting us. You can also request we delete any information we store about you, again please contact us to request this.
Information We Collect Automatically
We may also use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics (including User ID) and Facebook Insights, to track usage of our Site. We may use the information gathered through these methods in anonymous or aggregated form to analyse ways to improve our Site. This information may also be associated with your username or email address and may be combined with other information, including personally identifiable information that we collect about you.
Clear GIFs, Pixel Tags and Other Technologies
Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (also called web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of Site visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Site usage. We and our third party service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
As noted, we may use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics (including User ID), to evaluate usage of our Site. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Site. We use these tools to help us improve our Site, performance and user experiences.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To provide services, to communicate with you about your use of our Site and/or products that we offer or make available through the Site, and for other customer service purposes.
- To respond to any enquiries you submit to us.
- To carry out or enforce a transaction or agreement with us.
- To operate and improve the Site including offering reviews.
- Where permitted by law, for marketing and promotional purposes; for example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to email you news and our newsletters, special offers, and promotions. We will only send you marketing emails if you have opted-in to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time from promotional emails.
- To better understand how users access and use our Site, both on an aggregated and individualised basis, for the purposes of improving our Site.
When and How Do We Share Information We Receive?
We do not sell or rent our users’ personally identifiable information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. As discussed in this Policy and described below, we may share your information, including personally identifiable information, with third parties to help us fulfil and despatch orders and subscriptions, to assist us with our own marketing efforts, to assist us in operating our Site, to help provide reviews, to enable affiliate schemes, for sales analysis, and for site analytics and statistics.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf, including with third parties that will assist us in processing payments, fulfilling your order, and otherwise assisting us in maintaining our Site and satisfying your subscription. We also may share your information with third parties to facilitate the sign-in process through third party social networking websites.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Above & Beyond and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, or violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy.
- Aggregate and Anonymised Information. We may share aggregate or anonymised information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Third Party Website Links
Our Site may contain links to other third party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but, instead, is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites, and we are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
How We Secure Information About You
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, SSL, firewalls, and internal restrictions on who may access data to protect our Site and the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security all of the time. We will notify you within 72 hours of any data breach on our website or server.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorised access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your password private. Also, you should never share your log-in information with others. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorised password activity.
Changing Personal Information?
The information we hold should be accurate and up to date. In accordance with your right of access to your information, you can request the information that we hold about you by emailing us via our contact form. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct them promptly. All information supplied to us will be stored securely. You can request a copy of all the information we hold about you by contacting us. You can also request we delete any information we store about you, again please contact us to request this.
Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We may use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged in to the Site. This allows us to process any online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site.
Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, which may be combined with other user information.
Third Party Cookies
We may also engage third parties to track and analyse non-personally and personally identifiable Site data. We use the data collected by such third parties to help us administer and improve the quality of the Site and to analyse Site usage. Such third parties may combine the information that we provide about you with other information that they have collected. This Policy does not cover such third parties’ use of the data.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The ‘Help’ portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Visitors to our Site who disable their web browsers’ ability to accept cookies may still be able to browse the Site; however, many Site features may not function if you disable cookies – this includes any shopping cart. To be clear, if you turn off cookies aspects of this website including the shopping cart may not work correctly, if indeed they work at all. By using this website you consent to us using cookies, if you do not agree to this, please close your browser window.
Last updated 18 June 2021. E&OE.